During COVID, I
was called a quack. I was silenced. I was denigrated. The medical board was
even alerted in an attempt to remove my medical license. I spoke out against
masking, which I believe has no scientific evidence to prevent the spread of a
respiratory viral illness. I spoke in favor of hydroxychloroquine first, and
ivermectin, both of which have been around for generations and have PROVEN
safety records. I spoke out against the experimental mRNA COVID , which I believe is now showing serious safety
concerns, including what I describe as turbo cancers. I chose to exercise my
First Amendment right to speak out against what I believe is fraud! Fraud in
science, fraud in government, and to advocate for informed consent in an effort
to bring you the truth. If you believe in asking questions, thinking
critically, and protecting informed consent, give me a follow and share this
with your friends and family.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire