Article épinglé

COVID et CRIMES

Dr. Stella Immanuel

 


https://drstellamd.com/






I refuse to be chained by fake science. I have successfully treated over 250 COVID patients with HCQ, zpack and zinc. No deaths. All these double blinded studies sponsored by big Phama is fake science.


























Dr. Stella Immanuel is suing CNN and Anderson Cooper for $100 Million. The suit contends that HCQ is an effective treatment for Covid, and by discrediting it they caused hundreds of thousands of deaths whose lives could have been saved had they been treated early on with HCQ.


Me 350, all alive. You in Queens, 5000+ dead. Mhmmm who is the irresponsible one. If you tell me the ER you work in we can actually count how many you have personally killed. Like I always say stupid does not have a cure.

And those that recover have waxing and waning symptoms for months. Our recover, period. And our diabetics, asthmatics and elderly etc are alive. They can’t. I will sue all the way to WHO for murder and crimes against humanity.


https://x.com/i/broadcasts/1qJVmmEwagXGB



Aucun commentaire: